Morning skincare essentials and routine – from left to right this is the order I apply after cleansing and toning.
- SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum: known as “Botox in a box” this formula includes a growth factor and a ton of anti-aging properties. You can see results in as little as two weeks. Google my name and TNS for the before and after.
- Skinceuticals C E FERULIC: The gold-standard antioxidant vitamin C powerhouse. Every skincare line tries to recreate this formula which has been successful for over a decade. Don’t deviate with another vitamin C formula just get this one if it’s in your budget.
- LUMIVIVE Day Serum by SkinMedica: Another antioxidant and anti-aging layer that includes properties to help block blue-light and photo-aging items. LUMIVIVE comes as a two-part system so you get a night serum formula as well. The LUMIVIVE night formula is arguably a better formula overall than the TNS Advanced + Serum. So if you’re able to use both, your skin is next level.
- Revision Skincare DEJ Face Cream: A lovely moisturizer and multi-tasker for anti-aging
- Alastin Skincare Ultra Light Nourishing Moisturizer: Newest to my routine and I couldn’t link this but it’s available for purchase on the Alastin website. A light layer of moisturizer that works as my makeup primer too. The formula just feels incredible.
NOTE: Product junkie here so don’t feel like you gotta have all of these necessarily. I do like combining all of these hero products though because I’m creating an anti-oxidant and anti-aging overload and honestly don’t think you can have “too much” when it comes to maintaining healthy skin and combating the elements.
skincare #morningroutine #antiaging #skinmedica #skinceuticals #alastin #alastinskincare #beauty #healthyskin
Follow my shop @Lauren Caleb on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!